Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School







So here are our cute kids on the first day of school. They were all really excited to start this year. Bryson is in 6th grade and has an awesome teacher. Kaitlyn is in 8th and I think is kinda glad that Bree isn't at the junior high to tell the boys to stop flirting with her little sister. Bree started high school this year, I know that she has been really nervous cause she realizes she is growing up and has to start getting serious just a little bit. And then there is Emilie, our big senior this year (yes the freakin' eyes are welling up with tears!!!) She has so many college classes this year its insane!!! I hope she is able to enjoy some of it and not study the year away.
We are so proud of our kids



2 comments:

Sandy said...

What is the deal, you cried! I could'nt wait to get my kids out of the house. I am sooo excited my last one goes to Kinder this year. yeah!!!
I guess deep down I am a little sad.
You kids are the cutest!

criseida said...

I can't believe how much they have grown!!! You keep on crying, sista!! Let them know how much you love them and how they will always be your little babies! Sam started preschool today and I miss the little booger. He was so excited about it, but I can't help feeling sad that my little boy isn't so little anymore. Better enjoy my baby girl cause it wont be long till she's headed out the door. They all look super cute and trendy!