Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The crazy life

Pictures will have to come later--too tired to download them!! So much has happened the past week or so. First I guess school started. Such mixed feelings about that one. So happy to have the kids back in school, but Emilie started her senior year!! And I cried. Bree started high school this year!! And I cried. Kait is in 8th grade, ok with that one. Bryson started his last year in elementary school!!! And I cried. My mom always told me to enjoy them while they are little cause they grow so fast, mom was so right. It has been amazing watching them grow into such awesome kids, but its going faster than I would like. Andrew keeps telling me to get a hobby, I am thinking I need to take his advice. Kaitlyn made the junior high volleyball team this week. So proud of her!! And then some sad news today, Em's cute new little car is not so cute anymore. Today at lunch some stupid guy pulled out in front of the girls as they were going to lunch. The car is totalled!!! When I got to the accident, I just cried, to see how smashed that car was and to see my girls running to me, crying!! I am so incredibly grateful they are ok, a little sore from the impact, Em's face is sore from the airbag hitting her. But they are ok!!! The car can be replaced, my girls well I am just happy to hug them tonite.

2 comments:

kari said...

Sorry to hear about Emily's car. Glad they are ok. I can't believe you have two girls in high school, I thiught I felt old with a 7th grader, HaHa!! I can't believe how time flies, but Bray is loving Jr.high so far and Madi is starting kindergarten in tues, Maybe we could find something to do together lol.

Jeni said...

ERG! That makes me so mad about em's car. I guess it's good she wasn't driving the corvette. I am so glad they are okay.