Friday, July 18, 2008

Flashback Friday

I love my little boy!!! K so he isn't that little anymore, but to me he will always be my little boy. It amazes me that he will be 12 the end of this year and passing the sacrament. This picture is about 4 or 5 yrs old, its one of my favorite. Bryson is smart, full of energy, always wanting to tell a joke, and loves to bug his big sisters. This past summer Bryson has been taking golf lessons and has loved it. He has also started karate this past spring and looks forward to earning his different belts. Bryson has a huge heart, he likes to keep it hidden at times, but one thing is sure we know that he loves us. Love you bud

4 comments:

criseida said...

We miss you Bryson!! You are a stud muffin!

Sandy said...

I know exactly how you feel. Logan will always be my little baby no matter how old he is. I think there is a special bond between a mother and her son. Logan has been loads of fun and is always so incredibly loving.
I am so glad you have that with Bryson too.
Shhh! Boys are awesome.

kari said...

Oh bryson, you are a stud. You are a favorite at my house, especially with madison! Paige, It's wierd to think you and I were pregnant at the same time at least for a bit. I didn't remember that.

Widdisons said...

I love reading your blog! You guys have such a cute family! Here are those names and numbers for some plumbers:
Dwight Gailey - 391-7026
Durrant Slate - 876-6161
Hope these will work! We need to get together again!