Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emmy's Birthday party

Emilie turned 17 years old!
You can tell from the first picture that we weren't the only ones who remembered. Emilie's friends decided to trash her room, and the rest of the house. What a wonderful present! Emilie spent the next day cleaning it all up.




This whole thing was in large part orchestrated by Jessica. She's been Emilie's best friend for as long as I can remember. Thanks Jessica!


Jessica snapping a shot of Em when she got home




We gave Emilie a CD player to put in her car!


Left to Right: Bryson, Bree, Emilie, Hulk, Kaitlyn

Good times.

Love ya Emilie





4 comments:

Sandy said...

Is that dirt on her bed! You are a very nice nice mom!
So she got a car. What kind did she get?
She looks so grown up. I feel super old.
Well I am glad she has such great friends, we all know that is the key. :)
Happy Birthday Em girl!
Paige, I expect you to do your 3 tags (read Jenis blog) I will be checking for it. I did mine!

Jeni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!

criseida said...

What fun pictures! Happy Bday cute girl!! What kind of car did you get and have you wrecked it yet...hahaha just kidding! What an exciting time, Enjoy! love and miss you all.

kari said...

Happy Birthday Emilie. I can't believe your lil girl is 17 Paige. She is a beautiful young lady. I remember her so well as a 5 year old.