Saturday, June 28, 2008

Flashback Friday



Its becoming more of a flashback Saturday if I don't start doing a little better here.

A hot topic at our home over the past couple of months is getting Emilie a car. She is so busy with working and her school activities that its best she gets her own. She wants a white Jetta!!

This is Andrew when he purchased his first vehicle. The girls only wish he still owned it!!! They love it. We love listening to Andrew's stories with this jeep, good and bad (like the trip to Colorado to see his family:( ) I had a little yellow bug, that was broken down more than it actually worked. Em is a smart girl so we are hoping she makes a good decision. So if any knows of a white jetta for sale, we are open to help on this one.

7 comments:

Widdisons said...

i miss the jeep too. Little Andrew looks so innocent there before learning the ways of man.

Sandy said...

I love jeeps. I have always wanted one. So we just bought a cute Suzuki Samuari (next best thing) that we are going offroad to take up to the cabin. I cant wait to get it running. It's an 88 and its teal. Cute as a bugs ear.
Mckinzie will probably end up with it. She starts to drive in about a year and a half. Believe it or not. First cars are the best! Love the Flashback Fridays!
Sandy

kari said...

A white jetta sounds awesome. I remember my first car was that ugly red hatch back car that Mike sold me. I took Brayden every where in that 2 door car.

kari said...

Hey Paige its Brayden.

Paige said...

Hi Brayden, Do you guys have a blog too?

Jeni said...

I can't believe his first vehicle was so nice! I'm jealous! No little yellow tercel?
Good luck on the jetta quest!

criseida said...

NOOO! German cars are trash. She needs a Honda or better yet, a Toyota. And I love your Flashback Fridays. I need to start doing that. We should do Wacky Wednesdays too. Don't you think that would be fun?