Sunday, June 1, 2008

2nd Anniversary!

It's the funniest thing. I'm sitting here with Paige as we make this blog and we're both speechless. I think we know in our hearts how we feel towards each other but can't put it into words. I love my wife dearly, and I know she cares for me. Between the high's and low's we remain each others best friend. Life is hectic so i'm glad I can post some pics and remember how it was to take a second and think of how much we were meant to be together.






Happy Anniversary babe!

6 comments:

Min said...

Happy Anniversary!

I haven't seen you forever. Hope y'all are doing great.

Laura said...

Congrats you two! You guys are great. We are so glad to call you our friends! You are perfect together.

Lissagerl said...

It IS you!! Congrats on your anniversary. What a cute couple!

Jeni said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to 100 more!

DeAnna said...

"Awwwwwwwww" is all there is from me.

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!