Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flashback Friday

I meant to do this yesterday but the day was filled with family activities. One of my best friends since junior high posts a flashback friday and I love seeing the cute posts so sorry Jeni but I am going to take after you and do it. This fun picture is when we were in high school:) Every summer Jeni and I would go to East Canyon with my parents for a week. We loved it. Laying by the pool, flirting with the boys, sleeping in and eating yummy little cheesecakes that my mom would make us. I want Jeni to know how much I love her, we don't see each other a whole lot even though we live 3minutes away but I know if I ever needed anything I could call her. Love ya Jen, and don't hate me for posting this picture.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

love the picture!

sandy

Jeni said...

OH MY! Imagine my surprise to see this picture! We were so hot! :) I can't stop laughing! Thanks for all the great teenage memories paige! We sure had fun! Love you girl!

criseida said...

Hahahaha! I am still waiting for the picture of the chair and the water dumping all over you guys. This is so awesome, I can't stop laughing. Did you used to wear leg warmers too? :) Love the hair!!

kari said...

Paige,
It's karijones! I have known you for a long tome but that picture goes waaaay back. It's so good to see you on here and i love looking at your kids. Em looks just like you, It's been forever since I saw her. I love the face painting of Bryson after the water ride, it looks like you guys had a blast. Congrats on your 2 year annivesary.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Jane (NOT Grandpa Woody) said ...."Jeni mentioned your flashback and I just HAD to check it out! CUTE GIRLS!!! and I was SO grateful she had such a great friend with great parents who showed her GREAT times! love ya, Miss Paige! Jane