Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My dad


I know it has been forever since we have posted. Life has been busy and hopefully this weekend Andrew and I can post some pictures. But today I need to pay tribute to my dad. He passed away unexpectedly on Sunday. He spent Saturday in Malad with one of his best friends riding the 4-wheelers, something he loved to do. And then Sunday morning he didn't wake up. Its so hard to put into words how I feel, its such an empty feeling. I am so grateful to have been his daughter and am so thankful for all that he has taught me. My kids will grately miss their grandpa and I will so miss my dad. I am so grateful for my faith and how it is somehow giving me some comfort that I can have the opportunity to see him again one day. Love you dad

6 comments:

DeAnna said...

Paige, I'm very very sorry for your loss! That is so tough especially to lose him unexpectedly like that! You have my deepest condolences and your family will be in my prayers.

Widdisons said...

We are sorry to hear the news. If there is anything that the two of us can do to help please let us know. You guys are some of our best friends and we would be happy to help.

Jill said...

We're so sorry to hear about your dad. What a hard thing to have to go through anytime but especially through the holidays. Please let us know if there is anything Tyson and I can do.

kari said...

Paige, I am so sorry for you! I know the kids will miss their grandpa so much but i can't imagine how you feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Jeni said...

Love you Paige.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Paige, I am so sorry about your Dad's passing. I don't recall ever meeting him, but know he sure has a beautiful daughter.

I am also sad we missed his viewing/funeral. I am sure he was very proud of you and your family and the way you are raising them. Thanks for your quiet example. love, Jane