Monday, June 8, 2009

Congraduations Emilie!!

Emilie is definately our spotlight child for the week. She graduated from both Seminary and High School! We are very proud of you sweetie and I know we can continue to expect great things from you.



Seminary Graduation




What an awesome family. Thanks so much to Eric and his family for attending this special day. Seeing them brings a smile to my face.


My parents were there for the celebrations as well. Thanks guys!


A very special thanks to Karen and Bill. They opened up their home and presented a delicous meal. It was a very fun time and everyone went home stuffed! Truly, I look at times like these and realize how fortunate we are with the family we have.



Here's one with Grandpa Wayne. I snapped this one off a little bit early and i'm glad I did. I just love how cute Emilie is. Seeing how happy she was takes me back to my graduation; feelings of near invincibility, and ambition.




" Andrew and mom you're so great. Everything i've ever done good in my life is because of you both. I will never ever ever ever be able to possibly repay you, but when i'm rich I hope the multiple houses and spa like daily treatment will reflect my appreciation."
-Love, Emilie





One down and three to go.
Emilie received a lot of advice from numerous speakers during her graduation. I'm sure it'll serve her well with what's ahead, however, I'm hear to tell you something.
Emilie what you possess is seldom learned, and if so it's attained in a lifetime. You embody so many qualities at such a young age that I am jealous. Looking at you in these pictures I think of the dedication and passion you show in life. It does my heart well to know that I had a part in that, even if a small one. I know how impressionable I was at your age, and how my brother impacted me in my own goals. The greatest gift I feel you gave us wasn't that coveted piece of paper, but that you paved the way for your little sisters and brother. You have shown them that if you want something then make it happen. We love you.






1 comment:

Jeni said...

waaaaaw! I'm bawling. What a beautiful post full of love and truth.
Congratulations Emilie! It seems like just yesterday I held you in my arms- and now you've grown up into a beautiful-talented woman with the whole world ahead of you!
YIPPPEEEEEEE!