Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Puppy Love

Meet the newest member of the Family! Her name is Chloe. She enjoys biting, sleeping, and vacationing in Florida during the winter months.

The dog so far has been an absolute treat. She gets along with Libby, has been going potty outside, and likes me most. I'm sure people will argue that point, but we all know the truth.

On that note i'm asking $800.00 cash to take this bundle of joy!


Haha! Just kidding, my family would have me out in the street before this little one left. Personally, I feel the better looking dog is my Libby sniff.

As is plainly obvious Libby shown on the right is of high breeding. Boxers are known for their loving nature, unbridled energy, and kinship with both man and other dogs. Libby doesn't feel the need to compete. She is master of her domain, and will not be drawn out so easily. Good girl Libby
STAY!
DOMINATE!
good girl.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

What cute Dogs. I didn't know you guys had dogs. I want a little cute dog like that, I guess we will have to wait and see.